Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 cups raw Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 cups Sausage (recommended: hot Italian sausage) – sliced into coins
- 1 Medium Spanish Onion
- 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange bell-peppers (sliced)
- 1 cup couscous
- Olive oil, to taste
- Diced Tomato
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat Oven to 425 ºF (220 ºC)
- On a large baking sheet, add onions and bell peppers. Drizzle olive oil and season with S&P and Paprika, to taste. Bake for 8 minutes until vegetables begin to crisp.
- While the vegetables are cooking, cook/brown the sausages in a pan. Place the shrimp into a bowl and season with Cayenne, Paprika, Garlic Powder and Cinnamon, to taste. Stir to coat.
- Add the sausage and shrimp on to the baking sheet, mix together, season with S&P and return to baking sheet into the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until the shrimp is done.
- In the meantime, cook the couscous (1 cup).
- Remove from the oven, add the couscous and mix together.
- Garnish with Green Onion (scallions).