1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 tablespoons of Cocoa
1/2 cup Flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Add half melted butter into a bowl with the brown sugar and stir well.
- Add the eggs and stir one at a time.
- Add vanilla extract into the mix.
- Sift the cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder into a different bowl.
- Mix together both mixtures and add the chocolate chips, and pour the batter on to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then let cool.