How to deseed a pomegranate in less than 2 minutes
1. Cut around the middle of the pomegranate 2-3cm deep.
2. Place one hand on each half and open the pomegranate.
3. Take one half and place the outside of the pomegranate in the palm of your hands. Use your thumbs to push the skin away from the middle in order to loosen the seeds inside.
4. Flip the half over (so that the seeds are facing the plam of your hand) and place a bowl under your hand. Smack the dome part of the pomegranate half (use a wooden spoon). The pomegranate seeds will fall into the bowl under your hand.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other half
6. You may have to pick out a few white pieces from the bowl before you can enjoy the pomegranate seeds, but not many.